A singular sensation, the Coral Ottoman from Jensen Outdoor is the ideal alfresco accent. Serving as a footstool for weary legs, as a table for hors d’oeuvres or as seating for extra guests, this ottoman tastefully finishes any outdoor seating ensemble with its chic woven design formed from all-weather Viro Fiber® material on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. Its clean silhouette is grounded with an Ipe timber base and gracefully tapered legs.
The transitional design of the Coral Collection transcends time and trends with the finest craftsmanship and the presence of sustainably-sourced 100% FSC certified Ipe timber harvested from dry, tropical forests. The durability and weather-resistance of Ipe timber result in a lifetime of enjoyment. Select the Viro Fiber® color that suits your style, Gray or Natural, and deepen your comfort with plush cushions in your choice of stylish Sunbrella® fabric.
• Frame of ottoman combines is crafted from environmentally-friendly Viro Fiber® material atop a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame on an Ipe timber base and tapered legs.
• Viro Fiber® is very strong, environmentally friendly resistant to weather fluctuations.
• Sustainably sourced from tropical forests in Bolivia, 100% FSC Ipe timber is renowned for its durability and resistance to weather, moisture and sun exposure.
• The smooth-as-glass finish on Ipe timber is artistically achieved through a fine-grain sanding technique.
• The rich, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time, yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina that accentuates its appeal.
• Rest your legs, your drink or your guests on this stylish ottoman for entertaining versatility.
• Opt for Gray or Natural Viro Fiber®, then complement the comfort with cushions in a spectrum of weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics.
• Weight: 28 lbs
• Length: 26 in
• Width: 33 in
• Height: 17 in
• Seat Height: 17 in
Available - By Special Order