Gateleg Bar Height Table
Beautifully ahead of the curve, the Classic Ipe 36″ Gateleg Round Dining Table from Jensen Outdoor is destined to be a classic. The smooth contours of the tabletop, sharp angles of its central details and sleek curves of the intriguing gatelegs will raise both eyebrows and spirits. The table pairs as beautifully with coffee or cocktails as it does with two Ipe timber dining chairs. Gateleg tables are meant for easy storage when not in use via the folding table top and legs.
As part of the Classic Ipe Collection, all of these sculptural accents are crafted from sustainably, sourced, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia. The hardwood offers impressive durability and withstands weather, sun, moisture and wind. The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber naturally develops a subtle silver patina over time, yet its original hue can be restored with simple care for an a spectrum of inspired looks.
• Masterfully crafted from 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from tropical forests hidden deep in Bolivia.
• Ipe timber is highly prized for its natural durability, strength and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wind.
• Ipe flaunts a smooth-as-glass hand finish from a unique, fine-grain sanding technique.
• Upon arrival, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown hue that can be maintained with ease, or may be allowed to develop a silver-gray patina for a variety of aesthetic options.
• Gateleg tables are meant for easy storage when not in use via the folding table top and legs.
• Constructed with metal joinery for maximum seating strength and a traditional look.
• Individual slats of Ipe timber form the central tabletop details and table feet, while rounded slats form the tabletop perimeter and table gatelegs.
• Comfortably pairs with two Ipe timber dining chairs.
• Weight: 61 lbs
• Length: 36 in
• Width: 30 in
• Height: 29 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve