Add old-fashioned charm to your landscape with the Classic Ipe Lincoln Glider from Jensen Outdoor. Just as at home on your front porch as gracing your backyard patio, this classic glider with seating for two lets you enjoy a cold drink and a good book or warm evenings spent watching a sunset. Thoughtfully crafted with individual slats of Ipe timber and a contoured backrest for endless comfort, this showpiece in the Classic Ipe Collection features traditional cottage styling and 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia. The renowned durability and weather resistance of Ipe timber make it a breeze to enjoy for generations. Ipe timber furniture arrives with a rich, chocolate brown color that can be preserved with basic care, or allowed to slowly develop a subtle silver patina for a sentimental charm. While designed for comfortable lounging, seat cushions are available in your choice of Sunbrella® fabric to enhance your comfort and relaxation.
• Generous glider frame is crafted from sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC certified, solid Ipe timber from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
• Ipe timber is a naturally durable and desirable hardwood that withstands weather, rain, sun and wind.
• A smooth-as-glass hand finish on the Ipe timber is the result of a special fine-grain sanding technique.
• When new, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown color that can easily be maintained, yet can also be allowed to develop a subtle silver patina.
• Constructed with metal joinery for greater seating strength and a traditional cottage appearance.
• Spacious proportions, a contoured backrest and the strength of individual slats of Ipe timber provide comfortable seating for two.
• Seat cushions are available in your choice of Sunbrella® fabric, which is known for its weather-resistance, softness and beauty.
• Weight:135 lbs
• Length:26 in
• Width:59 in
• Height:40 in
• Seat Height:18 in
• Arm Height:26 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve