You’ll absolutely adore the beauty and comfort of the Opal Loveseat from Jensen Outdoor. Everyone loves snuggling up on the sturdy seat and against the supportive backrest sculpted from individual slats of Ipe timber with its open “O” accent on the upper back, which is inspired by the precious jewel of the same name.
This decorative detail is just one of the many signatures of the Opal Collection, along with transitional design and the use of 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia. Incredibly durable and resilient to both weather and wear, the deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber may be preserved with ease yet can also be allowed to mature and reveal a lovely silver patina that appeals to elegant tastes. Cuddle up in total comfort with available cushions in a wide selection of Sunbrella® fabrics.
• Loveseat frame features 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from the tropical forests of Bolivia with a glass-smooth hand finish.
• The remarkable, strength, durability and weather resistance of Ipe timber ensure generations of enjoyment.
• Upon welcoming, Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time, if desired or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina.
• Constructed with mortise and tenon joinery to uphold its clean, contemporary aesthetic.
• The two open “O” carvings on the upper back of the loveseat are the signature of the Opal Collection, which is modeled after its namesake precious stone.
• Displays a sturdy seat and spacious arms, along with a supportive backrest crafted from linear slats of Ipe timber that enhance the structural integrity.
• Comfortable cushions are available in your choice of weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics and patterns.
• Weight: 104 lbs
• Length: 35 in
• Width: 60 in
• Height: 34 in
• Seat Height: 17 in
• Arm Height: 22 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve