Whether a place to rest your legs, additional guests or a tray of hors d’oeuvres, the Opal Ottoman from Jensen Outdoor is one of the most versatile accents you can add to your outdoor landscape. Crafted with individual slats of Ipe timber and a sturdy frame, the clean lines of this sleek ottoman display the transitional design and master craftsmanship of the Opal Collection, which is expressed in 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in the heart of Bolivia.
Ipe timber is known for its durability and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wear. The elegant, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be preserved with ease or may be allowed to age and reveal a shimmering silver patina that highlights its natural character. A comfortable cushion in your choice of fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics ensures a lifetime of beauty and enjoyment.
- Frame of ottoman is built upon 100% FSC Ipe timber sustainably harvested from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Durable Ipe timber is able to withstand weather, moisture, sun exposure.
- The smooth, sanded finish and deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina that enhances its allure.
- Mortise and tenon joinery provide a clean, streamlined appearance.
- Constructed from fine, linear slats of Ipe timber upon a structurally-sound frame.
- Serves as a footstool, coffee table or storage space for the utmost outdoor versatility.
- Comes with a comfortable cushion in an array of stylish Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Weight:21 lbs
- Length:19 in
- Width:26 in
- Height:17 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve