Richmond Balcony Rail Table
Make the most of a balcony or verandah with the Richmond 51Ó Rectangular Rail Table. Designed for more intimate outdoor areas, this compact table comfortably seats up to two for alfresco dining and entertaining when space is limited, but the desire for leisure knows no bounds. The thoughtful assembly of individual slats of Ipe timber forms the linear details of the rectangular tabletop, straight legs and lower frame. Masterfully crafted with traditional styling for the utmost relaxed elegance, the Richmond Collection is constructed from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests for a lifetime of outdoor enjoyment and durability in any weather. Its deep, chocolate brown hue upon arrival can be preserved with simple care or may be allowed to slowly age and acquire a chic silver patina that leaves a big impression in smaller spaces.
- Sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber from Bolivian dry-tropical forests is used to craft the compact dimensions of this stylish rail table.
- Highly durable Ipe timber offers exceptional longevity and resistance to weather, moisture, sun and wind.
- Ipe timber is polished to a glass-smooth finish through a fine-grain sanding method.
- The sophisticated, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can mature into a subtle silver patina, or may be simply restored to its natural, deep hue.
- Metal joinery construction increases the tables strength and balance.
- Separate slats of Ipe timber are configured for the linear, tabletop details, straight legs and supporting lower frame.
- Seats two against a balcony or railing to bring dining and enjoyment to smaller outdoor spaces when paired with complementary chairs from Jensen Outdoor.
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Length: 51 in
- Width: 19 in
- Height: 36 in
Available By Special Order