Richmond Dining Chair
Be armed and ready for outdoor entertaining with the Richmond Arm Chair. Host weekend barbecues and breezy lunches at a moment is notice by pairing this tasteful chair with any Ipe dining table from Jensen Outdoor. Don’t be surprised when guests linger longer at the table with the angled backrest, sturdy seat and subtly arched arms crafted from individual slats of solid Ipe timber, all resting upon sturdy, sculptural legs.
The Richmond Collection adds an air of relaxed elegance to your patio or poolside with traditional styling, fine craftsmanship and the use of 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests. Durable and beautiful features a rich, chocolate brown color when new may be maintained with minimal care yet may also be allowed to age into an elegant silver patina. Optional cushions in an array of fade-proof Sunbrella® fabrics satisfy the need for outdoor comfort.
• Frame of the arm chair is crafted from sustainable, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sourced from Bolivia is dry, tropical forests.
• The phenomenal durability, strength and weather resistance of Ipe timber ensure a lifetime of outdoor pleasure.
• The smooth, sanded finish and deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina that enhances its allure.
• Mortise and tenon joinery creates a smooth surface and refined appearance.
• Linear slats of Ipe timber provide structural support and traditional allure to the contoured backrest and supportive seat, as well as the subtly arched arms and legs.
• Serves as the perfect addition to any complementary dining table from Jensen Outdoor.
• Opt for the comfort of available seat cushions in your choice of fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics.
• Weight:30 lbs
• Length:27 in
• Width:23 in
• Height:38 in
• Seat Height:18 in
• Arm Height:25 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve