Serving Tray Small
Small in size, but big on style, the Classic Ipe Serving Tray in size Small from Jensen Outdoor takes light bites out of the kitchen and adds a tasteful accent to your décor. A pair of strong handles and four raised edges let you carry a tray of hors d’oeuvres to your guests with ease, while stunning interior details formed from individual slats of Ipe timber add a decorative touch to your foyer console or serve as an elegant centerpiece on your coffee table. Master craftsmanship and the fine materials define the Classic Ipe Collection, which is crafted from sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber from the dry, tropical forests of Bolivia. Ipe timber is preferred for its astounding durability and resistance to weather, moisture, sun and time. Upon arrival, Ipe timber bares a rich chocolate brown color that can be preserved, or allowed to develop into a subtle silver patina. The versatility and stylish allure of this multi-purpose tray will serve all of your needs beautifully.
• Masterfully crafted from 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from tropical forests hidden deep in Bolivia.
• Ipe timber is naturally durable, strong and withstands the natural elements, from sun to moisture and wind.
• Features a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber from a special fine-grain sanding technique.
• The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime, or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
• Individual slats of Ipe timber create the interior details, dual handles and supportive sides.
• Just as ideal for serving your morning coffee and small snacks as it is gracing a corner table or holding an arrangement of accessories.
• Compact size and traditional styling provide multi-purpose versatility and elevate any décor.
• Weight: 5 lbs
• Length: 16 in
• Width: 12 in
• Height: 3 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve